Friday, May 13, 2011

Photographic Proof

In Honor of small victories recently I thought I would post some pictures that I have been taking on this journey.  Mostly it's food that I've made, but there are a few of me.  So enjoy the photographic proof of my hard work.  =) 


After my revelation about my legs, the next day May 12 I wore the closest thing I had to shorts I could work out in

I took this while working out on April 8, I thought it would be fun to have a pic of me working but it didn't quite work out as planned...this was pic 5.  Hard to hold a phone still while still working, lol.

April 30 I tried my first 5 miles!  Felt great afterward too!

A peanut butter and banana smoothie that is a favorite!  One Banana, 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter, and 10 oz. Milk.

Chicken with a mango salsa and avocado, with coleslaw.  So Good!!!

Turkey Ruben, Macaroni Salad, and a Banana.  Great lunch.

Scrambled Egg cups with a banana and juice.

Mmmmm grilled chicken!

Broccoli Soup and a BLT.  Another yummy lunch!

Turkey Wellington, Mashed Cauliflower, and a Green Giant Just for One Veggie.  Such a classy dinner!

General Tso's Chicken.  One of my favorite meals I've discovered!  (Cheater chopsticks not included)

Turkey Burger and Sweet Potato Fries.
 
Spaghetti with Meatballs, Gooey Garlic Cheese Bread, and Salad with Fat Free Ranch.


After today's workout.  I think I sweat my weight out in this hot weather!


Weigh in on Sunday!  I think I may have lost enough to be over the big number, but I'm waiting to see with my fingers crossed.  Still have a lot of school work to wrap up since I've had to recreate an entire semesters worth of research for both of my classes in such a short time so please say an extra prayer for me if you would.  Learn from my mistake...get an external hard drive and back everything up!!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment