Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello Calf Muscles

Ow!  Ok so between the walking, and the half hour on the elliptical today my calf muscles are screaming.  I don't seem to mind though, it's like my body telling me that this hurts, but my mind is saying deal with it and get used to it!  The elliptical proved to me though how out of shape I am though, I was wiped after only a half hour!  I used to be at the gym for an hour to an hour and a half!  Well guess I'll just be working back up to that


Some pictures of fun to share.  =)
Strawberry Stuffed French Toast!  =)

A care package my mom sent me, I'm SUPER excited about Rocco DiSpirito's Now Eat This Cookbook!  Everything is under 350 calories!!!  The Bionaire is an air purifier for my house so that I can stay healthy with my bad spring allergies, lol.  =)

Too cute not to share, my kitten Luna loved the box my care package came in.

Motivation!  I taped this to my bathroom mirror to remind me to get out there and do something healthy everyday!
So have you figured out what three things on my bucket list Ben Davis inspired me to do yet?  I'll tell you Sunday when I weigh in again.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment